Com. Adv. Abasaheb v/z Jagannath Kanhoji Kakade
Life and Work: –
Birth: – 25th June 1919
Mangrul (KH), Tal: – Shevgaon, Dist: -Ahmednagar
Son of late Laxmibai and Kanhoji Mahadji Kakade
B.A. L.L.B. (From Pune, Kolhapur)
Renowned Advocate: – Ahmednagar, Pathardi and Shevgaon
Worked for the poor farmers for getting their fields and lands.
Political Field: –
- Starting Shetkari Kamgar party Took participation with Left party till the end of life.
- Got the ticket for the first loksabha in 1952 from Ahmednagar constituency.
- Member of District Local Bord Bodhegaon in 1952 to 1962.
- Chairman of District local bord Ahmednagar in 1959 to 1962.
- First member of Ahmednagar Zillha Parishad in 1962 to 1967 after the diminished to Local Board.
- Got the ticket from the shevgaon–pathardi constituency for vidhansabha in 1967 and lost the election by few votes .
God of Orphange: –
- Started hostels in shevgaon ,Pathardi, Ahmednagar Karjat for the poor & depressed children.
- Collected the grains from the farmers for many years for the children in hostels .
- Now a days these hostels are working in a good manner.
Work for Education: –
- Started Secondary and Higher Secondary high schools in Shevgaon and Pathardi.
- Now days they are very popular and excellent High Schools in District.
Struggler Leader of Farmer: –
- Started the struggle of farmers for Tanapur Lift in 1972 to 1976.
- Give support all the farmers and got the justice.
- Struggled for the rights of poor workers and attracted the governments
- He arrested himself lot of times with many farmers and nearly 4000 women.
9th October 1978
Books on him:- Lal Surya