Com. Adv. Abasaheb v/z Jagannath Kanhoji Kakade
Life and Work: –
Birth: – 25th June 1919
Mangrul (KH), Tal: – Shevgaon, Dist: -Ahmednagar
Son of late Laxmibai and Kanhoji Mahadji Kakade
B.A. L.L.B. (From Pune, Kolhapur)
Renowned Advocate: – Ahmednagar, Pathardi and Shevgaon
Worked for the poor farmers for getting their fields and lands.
Political Field: –
- Starting Shetkari Kamgar party Took participation with Left party till the end of life.
- Got the ticket for the first loksabha in 1952 from Ahmednagar constituency.
- Member of District Local Bord Bodhegaon in 1952 to 1962.
- Chairman of District local bord Ahmednagar in 1959 to 1962.
- First member of Ahmednagar Zillha Parishad in 1962 to 1967 after the diminished to Local Board.
- Got the ticket from the shevgaon–pathardi constituency for vidhansabha in 1967 and lost the election by few votes .
God of Orphange: –
- Started hostels in shevgaon ,Pathardi, Ahmednagar Karjat for the poor & depressed children.
- Collected the grains from the farmers for many years for the children in hostels .
- Now a days these hostels are working in a good manner.
Work for Education: –
- Started Secondary and Higher Secondary high schools in Shevgaon and Pathardi.
- Now days they are very popular and excellent High Schools in District.
Struggler Leader of Farmer: –
- Started the struggle of farmers for Tanapur Lift in 1972 to 1976.
- Give support all the farmers and got the justice.
- Struggled for the rights of poor workers and attracted the governments
- He arrested himself lot of times with many farmers and nearly 4000 women.
9th October 1978
Books on him:- Lal Surya
Smt. Nirmalatai Jagannath Kakade
Life and Work: –
Birth: – 10th June 1928
Bhorwadi, Tal: – Nagar, Dist: – Ahmednagar
Daughter of Shri Sambhaji BHor and Minabai Bhor
One of the most educated women in the district who sought education in adverse condition
B.A. (English) Wilson College, Mumbai
B.T. Tilak College of Education, Pune
Remarkable Carrier in Education Field The ideal teacher
Appointed as a teacher from July 1, 1956, and served as different reputed schools
- Seth Jyoti Prasad Vidyalaya Daund From 1/6/1956 To 12/6/1960
- Residential Highschool Ahmednagar From 13/6/1960 To 10/06/1961
- Residential High school Shevgaon From 11/6/1961 to 10/6/1967
She was a skilled & eloquent teacher in English. Her Pronunciation was fluent as British. Because she got guidance from the British teachers. She had a good command of the English Language.
Founder Head Mistress :
- She founded Chhatralaya Highschool ( Abasaheb Kakade Vidyalaya Shevgaon) in 1967 for the children of depressed, poor, farmers with the help of Abasaheb Kakade.
- Appointed as a Head Mistress from 6/7/1967 to 30/06/1986 in Chhatralaya Highschool.
- The school became popular in Shevgaon after few days
- She got her aim while there was no grant she performed all the roles like Peon, Clerk, teacher, Head Mistress in her service.
- Popular by the name (Tai) in Shevgaon
- Worked with her Husband Shikshan Maharshi Abasaheb Kakade
- Gave More importance to spreading Knowledge than her own family life
- She becomes the supporter of the Girls in Shevgaon and Pathardi Acceptable the guardian of the Girls in Hostel and took the care of them as like her own daughters
Ideal Personality :
- Well discipline as well as kind-hearted personality
- Simple living high thinking
- Told about ideal principles, sacrifice & good thoughts to the society
- Took participation in developing the future of thousands of students
- Good work to increase the discipline and moral values of students
- After the sudden death of Abasaheb Kakade, She managed her family and Institution.
- Death – 30 March 1987